Last photoshoot in Paris in September



I had my last photoshoot in Paris on September, the 2nd with the cutie patootie Amélie.
We clearly spent the day together, between make-up, hairstyle and outfits. We guess we formed a versatile team with only the 2 of us.
As I was leaving my apartment in Paris to keep going with new adventures abroad, we took advantage of that to use my former bedroom (white walls = Y-E-S !) while it was empty and not full of boxes waiting to be moved.

We were finally brave enough to face this crappy weather and, between two showers, went outside to take a few pictures in a charming park nearby.

Check out the pictures below, there are more on my website : www.juliettecapdevielle.com

Enjoy ! :)

xxx J.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Instagram

Mailing List

Let's Tweet!

Join me on Facebook!

Meet The Author